cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If my phone does not work, is there a way receive/read text messages?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I own EVO Shift 4G and I accidentally spilled water over the phone and it does not work anymore.. Is there a way to check the text messages that I received?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

If the phone was powered off and never actually received the messages you may receive messages that are still in queue if you activate another phone very soon.  If the device received them there is no way to read them - only if they are still attempting to resend.  There is only a very small chance that they are available. 

Re: If my phone does not work, is there a way receive/read text messages?

There is nothing online that you will be able to view and read your text messages. I am sorry. Now if you were to sign into your sprint.com account,

• Select My device & media > Messaging > Open the Web Texter Site.
  • Select Corkboard icon from the menu bar.
  • Select the appropriate message from the list by clicking on the message.
  • Select appropriate action at the top of the corkboard.
  • Note: Once a message is deleted it cannot be recovered.

Sprint Web Texter Corkboard allows you to manage all text message sent and received using Sprint Web Texter ( Not from the Phone itself)

You can view messages by category – incoming, outgoing, scheduled, customers can view all conversations with a particular mobile number, All messages can be viewed.

You can take action on the message – open, delete, reply, resend, forward

Journeyman

Thanks for all the inputs.. I have 4 accounts on my phone and zipwhip for some reason lets me open only the first phone.. unfortunately, that is not the one I have problems with..

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.