cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International texting charges?

Highlighted
Journeyman

International texting charges?

Now I know I am charged 20cents per text but is it for text recieved or for text sent? If it is for texts being sent, well the recipient that is supposed to recieve the texts dont get them and I can recieve that person's text just fine. Should I still be charged? Is there something I can do?

Message was edited by: SeZMehK

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: International texting charges?

This is happening to me... the recipient is not receiving my texts, but I am receiving theirs.  I think I am still getting charged but the recipient is not receiving.  How do we correct this?

Wizard

We would need to verify that the carrier and the country that you are texting to make sure that they are supported carriers, on sprint.com if you go to the bottom of the front page go to  International carriers then go to international texting, if the country list there provider you can private messag me you number and the information and i can make sure the routing is correct and get your issue resolved.If having issues verifying that the county and there phone provideris supported you can also send me the inforamtion and i can check for you also, hope you have a wonder full day.

Wizard

We would need to verify that the carrier and the country that you are texting to make sure that they are supported carriers, on sprint.com if you go to the bottom of the front page go to  International carriers then go to international texting, if the country list there provider you can private messag me you number and the information and i can make sure the routing is correct and get your issue resolved.If having issues verifying that the county and there phone provideris supported you can also send me the inforamtion and i can check for you also, hope you have a wonder full day.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.