cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Log

Go to solution
Patron

Message Log

I see there is a call log. Is there a log for text messages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
28 REPLIES 28
Journeyman

Re: Message Log

Where is the Message log,u have call log, the same thing yes?

Wizard

There is no log for text messages similarly to the call details log...yet.  We're hoping this functionality will be made available some time next year.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Next year? I think i seen that answer some where before like last year or the year before.

are you you talking about 2012? when early mid or end of year?  Why nort now?

Was Sprint working on this for few years now?

Text Log

Journeyman

Sprint cat got your toung?

No answer?

Wizard

Timelines shift, higher priority projects get in front.  As of now, it's sometime in the year 2011.

Journeyman

it is now  4 months in to 2011 hope u will keep your word. message log coming soon now?

This is high priority for us parents your paying customers

Please replay

Journeyman

Message Log

Why dont u answer ME?

Master

Message Log

I am sorry for you frustration. We try to keep the community updated on the information that we have. At this time there is not further information available.   Those of us who post in these forums do not have dates when something is going to happen. Release dates are moved all the time depending on technology, company priorities and other obligations.   It is not that we are keeping something from you there is nothing more to release at this time. We do understand how frustrating this can be

Journeyman

I have to say Sprint should have moved this up on priority, so many of the customers want this feature and have been asking for it for about two years now. Don't you think that there is a reason it keeps getting brought up?

Journeyman

Message Log

14KNIGHT  are you a sprint rep?

Who is ClaudiPo who said :

5. Dec 13, 2010 5:36 PM                             (in response to OBE114AT)

Timelines shift, higher priority projects get in front.  As of now, it's sometime in the year 2011.

OR is this a smoke screen?

Some one knows something. All sprint is doing is kepping us guessing, to keep customers.

in my openion

Steve

Journeyman

Message Log

When it was Nextel they had text logs. You obviously couldn't view content, but there was a log of what numbers were text to and what numbers a text was received from. Why would they discontinue that?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.