Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Log

Go to solution
Journeyman

Message Log

Hi

It is now June 1/2 of the year is over.    Hope it will be Soon that Message log will be up and running,

like you said.

I will be Buying 2 maybe 3 new phones SOON!!!  Where to Buy. mmmmm I don't know yet.

Maybe Sprint (Message Log??) Please help me make up my mind.

You did say This

ClaudiPo Sprint Admin1,114 posts since
Mar 19, 2008

5. Dec 13, 2010 5:36 PM                             (in response to OBE114AT)
Re: Message Log

Timelines shift, higher priority projects get in front.  As of now, it's sometime in the year 2011.

Wizard

Message Log

OBE114AT, thanks for actively participating in our forum. There is no precise date for this service to be available. If you are interested in being the first to know when Sprint does makes any sort of official announcement, check out www.sprint.com/newsroom .

~ Nicholas

Journeyman

Message Log

Hi

No precise date, but it was said by ClaudiPo (below) it will be 2011.

Or was this a smoke screen? I Hope Not???

I hope Sprint willl stand by their word!!

Steve

ClaudiPo Sprint Admin1,126 posts since
Mar 19, 2008

Timelines shift, higher priority projects get in front.  As of now, it's sometime in the year 2011.

Journeyman

Message Log

2011 is 1/2 over or will u give us  a new song and dance?

You did say 2011 stick to your word we need 2 new phones

will you push us away or keep us

we where with u  5+ years

ClaudiPo Sprint Admin

ClaudiPo

1,126 posts since
Mar 19, 2008

Wizard

Message Log

Hello!

I understand you are very eager for this feature, but ClaudiPo's estimate is just that, an estimate. I don't believe it was intended as a promised delivery date.  As the message you have quoted explains, there is no hard date for this feature to be implemented on Sprint.com. We usually have many projects underway, so we have to prioritize our focus on them, by the benefit to our customers.

In very related news, not too long ago, we recently worked with Google to give customers the option to integrate their Google Voice services into their Sprint service. This sort of integration allows a customer to not only view their text messages through their Google account, but to respond on their computer as well as on their phone. Additionally, you can listen to your voicemail online and get text message transcriptions of messages people have left you so can know at a glance if its something that will need immediate attention or if it's something that you can wait to respond to.

While everyones needs are a little different, this new service offers far more functionality and features than what was previously present on Sprint.com.

Journeyman

Message Log

But ClaudiPo  did say some time in 2011  and 2011 is 1/2 over Hope Sprint sticks to their word!

should i or should i not buy new phones with sprint that is the qustion

Journeyman

Message Log

Again Sprint was down, Hoping you are working on message loging. Every time Sprint is down  Witch is often, That you are working on it.

The year is running out. It was said it be running in 2011 Should I take a chance on buying 2+ new phones with Sprint and you have Message log working before years end?

Or what do you have to offer me? To keep me happy customer?

Journeyman

Message Log

Go to AT&T they provide it.

Journeyman

Message Log

See Sprint, AT&T can do this but why not you????

Is it because you dont want to spend  Money for it???

The Money you recave is from our fees paid to Sprint!

Sprint Talk to AT&T and seev how they do it.

Journeyman

Message Log

Sprint? What do you say? About AT&T Having the message log.

Master

Message Log

It is no longer being worked on and will not be available anytime soon.

Update 5/31/11: I received word from one of the Messaging Product Managers that the project they had been working on and we were all hoping for has been deselected by management.  My personal guess is that this was due to the privacy concerns as well as priority and cost as there is a large network component involved.  I hear that they are looking at other solutions but I personally don't think it will be anything like the message logs that other carriers offer.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/services/messaging/blog/2011/02/25/text-...

Journeyman

Message Log

Why Sprint?  IS AT&T SMARTER?? Does A&AT know something Sprint don't?

Mangers just want to save Sprint Money$$$$????

Lets hear from the Messaging Product MANAGERS them selves

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.