cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving SMS because of running LauncherPro?

Journeyman

Not receiving SMS because of running LauncherPro?

I live in Nashville, TN (37211). I can send them fine, but haven't received a text message in about a week. I've contacted Sprint a few times and have been told they can't help because I'm running third party software (LauncherPro). After doing everything I know, I'm fairly convinced it's a problem on Sprint's end. Thinking of heading down to the Geek Squad. Anyone know of any fixes? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Not receiving SMS because of running LauncherPro?

I've branched this post off of the "Chicago Text Messaging Delays" thread (http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/237552#237552) as this question doesn't really pertain to the Chicago discussion and will have better visibility this way.

Journeyman

Thanks ClaudiPo,

Good news! I've resolved the issue. It seems I needed to go into update my "PRL" and/or "Profile" but for some reason, couldn't do it through LauncherPro. I updated the software to the current HTC version, updated the PRL and Proflile. It took some time, but it's been working ever since.

Wizard

Glad to hear, and thanks for posting the solution for other folks to see in case they find themselves in a similar situation and come here for help!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.