Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opt out of premium text service

SOLVED
Journeyman

Opt out of premium text service

I have an unauthorized charge of 9.99 on my account from

05/22/12 FoneSocial: Alerts - 96653 FoneSocial

I want to be credited this charge and I want to opt out of all premium text service.  How do I do that?

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Opt out of premium text service

I would be glad to help you with this, I'm sending you a private message to gather some personal information.

For anyone else experiencing this you can typically text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE to the 5 or 6 digit short code to opt out. As detailed here...

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Unsubscribe_or_optout_from_a_Premium_Text_Messaging_servic...

Wizard

Just a heads up, we're having some issues with private message portion of the site right now I've engaged our ops group already but I know I got your private message because I got the email notification just unable to access it currently, I will respond to you as soon as I can get in to it I'm sorry.

Journeyman

I just noticed a $9.99 on my bill which has been charged for several months.  I have several cell phones on my account and do not want any of them to have premium message service as I am the one who is paying the bill.  How can I block on all phones?

Wizard

CATYb wrote:

I just noticed a $9.99 on my bill which has been charged for several months.  I have several cell phones on my account and do not want any of them to have premium message service as I am the one who is paying the bill.  How can I block on all phones?

Once you're logged into your Sprint account. Select My Preferences > Limits and permissions > Block texts > Block only these numbers for inbound and outbound text messages. In Add Number field, enter short code to block. Click Add Number >Save.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.