Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opt out of premium text service

SOLVED
4 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Opt out of premium text service

CATYb wrote:

I just noticed a $9.99 on my bill which has been charged for several months.  I have several cell phones on my account and do not want any of them to have premium message service as I am the one who is paying the bill.  How can I block on all phones?

Once you're logged into your Sprint account. Select My Preferences > Limits and permissions > Block texts > Block only these numbers for inbound and outbound text messages. In Add Number field, enter short code to block. Click Add Number >Save.

Journeyman

I just noticed a $9.99 on my bill which has been charged for several months.  I have several cell phones on my account and do not want any of them to have premium message service as I am the one who is paying the bill.  How can I block on all phones?

Wizard

Just a heads up, we're having some issues with private message portion of the site right now I've engaged our ops group already but I know I got your private message because I got the email notification just unable to access it currently, I will respond to you as soon as I can get in to it I'm sorry.

Highlighted
Wizard

I would be glad to help you with this, I'm sending you a private message to gather some personal information.

For anyone else experiencing this you can typically text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE to the 5 or 6 digit short code to opt out. As detailed here...

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Unsubscribe_or_optout_from_a_Premium_Text_Messaging_servic...

Journeyman

Opt out of premium text service

I have an unauthorized charge of 9.99 on my account from

05/22/12 FoneSocial: Alerts - 96653 FoneSocial

I want to be credited this charge and I want to opt out of all premium text service.  How do I do that?