cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send a text message to a landline

Highlighted
Journeyman

Send a text message to a landline

How do I disable text-to-landline? This came as a horrible surprise when texting to a distribution list.

1 REPLY
Journeyman

Re: Send a text message to a landline

I also accidentally agreed to a "free trial" of the Text-To-Land Line service. (Those darn slippery touch screens....) I called sprint customer service and ws told that I can not unsubscribe or opt-out of the free trial for the next 30 days. But after that they said I should be able to unsubscribe.

SPRINT, Please Fix This! Please look into adding an option to opt-out of theText-To-Land Line free trial for those of us who, at any point durring those 30 days, decide we do not want it. A feature like this is not a good feature if you can't opt out when it does not work for your needs. I am accidentally spamming my customers phones and voicemail any time I mistakenly text to their landline instead of their cell phone. Surprisingly, I have found this to be an easy mistake to make.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.