I have my work e-mail account set up on my phone, I can receive messages, but I cannot reply or send messages. They are saved to my sent box, but they do not get recieved. Can anyone help?
I hope this helps.
Set up Outlook Web Access for Sprint Mobile Email Work
1. From the Get Mail screen on your device, select the Work icon from the list.
2. Answer the question Do you have Outlook Web Access (OWA)? that displays on the screen.
If you select Yes or What is OWA?, an explanatory page will display, followed by a login screen.
If you select No, you will see a page asking Are you ready to sign into your Sprint Mobile Email Account? SelectYes, I am to log into your account.Select How do I get ready? to enter your e-mail address; an e-mail message containing instructions will be sent to your address.
3. Log in with your user name and password.
Message was edited by: DonaDonna
A good week ago you stated the messages are saved to your sent box but never reach the recipient. Are you saying your phone is no longer even doing that? Are you getting any error messages? What happens when you click Compose?
Its' still doing the same thing. I can receive e-mails, but I cannot reply to or send new ones. They do say sent in my sent box, but they don't go anywhere. I went into the Sprint store a few days ago and got another phone of the same kind "innuendo". It's doing the same thing as my last phone. Although, my last phone did work for awhile and suddenly stopped with the replying and sending new e-mails.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. I contacted one of the Product Managers who said he'd look into it, so please stay tuned. Sounds like a problem with that type of phone...
Thanks for the message. I still haven't heard anything back from Sprint regarding this phone. I upgraded my phone and plan for this reason only. I look forward to hearing your reply.
I apologize for the long delay in getting back to you, sometimes these posts just fall through the cracks. I did hear back from the PM, this is what he had to say:
OK, so far without having all the facts in hand, it doesn’t appear to be anything the customer is doing wrong, or a product issue. Feedback from our service management/ticket resolution contact is that it may likely be due to an Exchange setting. The customer would need to contact their IT admin and ensure the Autonomous Access setting is unchecked. So would recommend starting there. But keep me posted.
As he said, please report back, and if still not resolved I'll follow up with him. Thank you!