cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcode Texting blocked Msg 1051

Journeyman

Re: Shortcode Texting blocked Msg 1051

I had shortcodes blocked because I got charged by one unknowingly. I didn't realize at the time though, that other shortcodes I use regularly wouldn't be able to send messages either. Is there a way I can unblock just the ones I want? And if so, can you send me a message on how to do this as well? Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also need mine unblocked

Journeyman

how do you unblock all shortcodes?

Journeyman

Journeyman

Wizard

Hi Bits11,

Thanks for your inquiry regarding unblocking short codes. I will be more than happy to assist you with unblocking those codes. May you please send me a Private Message and include the telephone number you want unblocked, along with your PIN. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi, I'm having same prob w/ short codes... Keep getting error 1051.  Sprint says there isn't a block on  my phone.....HELP.... PLEASE... I'm pulling my hair out and talking to  Sprint cus serv  is never easy.

Wizard

Hi Judy Watts,

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Please send me a private message so that I may review your account. In your private message may you please included your issue, pin, and phone number.

Thank You,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi I am having same problem ofMessage failed. Shortcode may have expired or shortcode texting may be blocked on your account. Msg 1051

Journeyman

I need my code code unblocked tooo!  I called Sprint about 6months ago and they could not tell me why this was happening. Also went to a store and they did not know why I was getting an error.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.