Did you mean: 

Shortcode Texting blocked Msg 1051

Highlighted
Journeyman

short code unblocking

Tags (2)

Re: Unblock short code texting

Hi sirem!

I messaged you through Private and had your short codes unblocked as you requested. Please message me back and keep me posted with the outcome!

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Cannot get short code verification texts

My phone on my account will not receive short code texts from several companies including HEB and Paypal, etc. Some companies send these short code texts for verification, but I never receive them. I've logged on to my account and checked to make sure there are no text restrictions. Can someone point me in the right direction so that I can start receiving these texts! Thanks!
Tags (1)

Re: Cannot get short code verification texts

Hi Ash-Anderson!

We'll gladly assist you with this matter. Please reply to the Private Message I sent you.

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I am also unable to receive short code verification texts despite confirming on sprint.com that text and all other permissions are allowed.  Please advise on how to enable short code verification texts.

Thanks, Brian

GrandMaster

click on the agents name. send them a pm with the title "add short code text". add in your contact phone number. the agent will then request some more info from you and youre off and going.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Hello, 

I sent you a PM as well I also need help with this! Thank You!

Journeyman

Unblock short code texting

Hi- I need to unblock short code

Please unblock short code texting on my number as well. I spoke to a CS Rep on the phone and they did not know what I was talking about.
Sprint Social Care

cablenetguy1

Hey there! We sent you a Private Message, please reply back to us, as soon as you can.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Unblock short code texting error 1051

Could I get someone to unblock short code texting from my account?

Sprint Social Care

Re: Unblock short code texting error 1051

domv819

We'd love to assist you with this! I sent you a Private Message, please reply back to me as soon as you can.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.