cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System issues

SOLVED
Journeyman

System issues

Anyone having issues texting from sprint to sprint phones? Can call or text from sprint to other other providers but keep getting msg receipient not accepting msg from sprint system

16 REPLIES
Journeyman

System issues

yeah i have same problem messege #9230 ..zip 90650

Journeyman

System issues

Me too!! 79915!!

Journeyman

System issues

We r 2 here in Cali!!

Journeyman

Re: System issues

It is very frustrating....I can't seem to send or receive messages to Sprint or non-Sprint customers. Tried calling Sprint, but they don't seem to have 24/7 customer service (you would think with how much we pay for our services that they would be able to afford someone there 24/7). Very frustrated! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL I am in 95123

Journeyman

System issues

I got through the automated system and was told my wait time would be 20 minutes for the next available rep

Journeyman

System issues

I have been receiving the same message in NE! #9230.  People are getting my text messages I just am not able to respond. Problem needs to get fixed asap please!

Journeyman

Re: System issues

Well after you wait for 20 minutes and see what the heck is going on, be sure to share it with the rest of us! Oh and demand a credit for us all too!

Journeyman

System issues

OMG, yes! Its driving me crazy!

Journeyman

System issues

same here, everyone getrting my text. im not recieving theres. and lets say sprint is pissing me off because my wife thinks Im ignoring her.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.