Did you mean: 

System issues

SOLVED
16 REPLIES
Master

System issues

Journeyman

System issues

Phones are now working again!!!  For now...

Journeyman

System issues

Yep here like every other sprint customer with 2 seperate phone lines not able to send/receive texts with the same error msg, etc.  This is really crappy and I would expect a credit although it cant make up for this loss.  Located in San Diego, CA.

Journeyman

System issues

I've had mssaging problems for a few weeks now, but this is ridiculous! I haven't been able to send text messages for 3 hours to anyone. I don't recieve anything and they don't get a message either!

Journeyman

System issues

LOL! I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS! I CALLED SPRINT EARLIER FOR SOMETHING ELSE AND THEY COULDNT HELP ME OVER THE PHONE BECAUSE THEY COULDNT PULL UP MY INFORMATION DUE TO THEIR SYSTEM BEING DOWN!

Journeyman

System issues

I will call back tomorrow about a credit.

Journeyman

System issues

Sprint Nextel are experiencing a system glitch and are working to correct the problem. The rep did note my account as having called in about the issue.

Journeyman

System issues

same here, everyone getrting my text. im not recieving theres. and lets say sprint is pissing me off because my wife thinks Im ignoring her.

Journeyman

System issues

OMG, yes! Its driving me crazy!

Journeyman

Re: System issues

Well after you wait for 20 minutes and see what the heck is going on, be sure to share it with the rest of us! Oh and demand a credit for us all too!