cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages failed with error code

Journeyman

I work in a building in downtown Buffalo, NY.  During the daytime hours while I am in this building I am attempting to send a text message but instead receive a failed message sometimes the message is received to the other phone even with the error and then sometimes it is not.  I know several over people with in this buiding that are having the same problems with text messaging and they also are on the Sprint Network but have a different phone then mine.  Any ideas why this is happening?  This just started happening since January 1st 2012 before this date no one had has a problem.

3 REPLIES

Hi K666238,

It sounds like there may be an issue in the area since other lines are affected. I can verify this and check the network if you would post the zip code. Thanks.

techsavvy101

Journeyman

zip code is 14203

Highlighted

I verified that there is an open network ticket for a single cellsite in this area. There have been a few open tickets for this zip that have been resolved and closed. The current ticket number is 8428540 with an ETR 2/3/12.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.