cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting Problems?

Highlighted
Patron

Texting Problems?

I cant receive or send any texts but i think my emails and facebook notifications are coming through. Anyone else having this problem? Im in the Tampa/Clearwater area of Florida- Zipcode 33767 thanks for you help! P.S., also, i have a blackberry tour if that has anything to do with it.

Tags (4)
8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Texting Problems?

Hello,

Currently we are experiencing a outage with text messaging service (SMS)  The ticket number is 7379616 and we are working to get the service back up and running. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Journeyman

Texting Problems?

This happens ALL THE TIME!!! I  consistently have problems with this. I don't know if it is my phone for is Sprint is going in the crapper. I'm really getting sick of it though. I have problems more often than not. Texts don't go through at first, then my recipient will receive the text like 3 times. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm so close to getting rid of Sprint and going with someone else. I've been with them for over 6 years and I HAAAAAATTTTEEEEE it now! UGH! If it's not billing problems its network issues or phone problems. What's next and when do we get some relief? When we switch providers? It's 2011 for crying out loud, these problems should be so prevalent! GET IT TOGETHER GUYS!

Journeyman

Texting Problems?

Sprint just suck a$$ these days and of course they are having issues...UGH. I'm in Ohio and having problems.

Journeyman

Texting Problems?

im in North Carolina wit tha same problem!!

Journeyman

Texting Problems?

Im in Jacksonville FL, same problem, network error, I know a couple other people in my area are having the same issue too.

I'm getting sick of Sprint, I had to go to a Sprint store last week to swap phones and the employees couldn't care less to help since I wasn't buying anything.  They acted like they had no clue how to do a phone swap between accounts and said maybe Customer Care can help. They pointed to the phone and dialed the number and walked away.  I'll gladly sacrifice my discount and pay the ETF to go to another carrier, my patience with Sprint is dwindling.

Patron

Texting Problems?

I think its working for me now, i recieved and sent a couple texts.

Journeyman

Texting Problems?

When is this texting outage suppose to end?

Wizard

Texting Problems?

Moved to the Messaging forum.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.