cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View text message content and details

Journeyman

Re: View text message content and details

Can you tell me how to view the text info online i cant seem to figure it out on the site

Journeyman

Well tell us how???

Highlighted
Journeyman

So how are you able to view yours on line, i would be ok, but not happy,, with being able to see mine.  So please enlighten us, thanks

Journeyman

Can you tell us how can you see your messages on-line when nobody else can????????

Master

The only way they could is if they were a NEXTEL customer; http://messaging.nextel.com/do/composer/anonymous/viewComposer

It is not something that is offered on the Sprint side, There is no way to read your text online.

Journeyman

agreed.

We can either snatch their phones and hope they arent all deleted or worry about who they are getting in touch with.  There are too many scary people out there.  I can monitor the internet usage - even if she "thinks" she deletes it, ut with her phone?  who knows.  Technology is great, but being in the dark is scary!

Journeyman

I actually ASKED the sales person BEFORE I signed up if I would be able to have parental control of my childs phone.  I was told yes just call customer service and they can help you - or better yet you can do everything on line. 
Well I can BLOCK numbers.  but if I cant see who she is texting how can I block them?  I know who she CALLS.  I have had a friend get into trouble of issues like this and I am just very worried about it.  Keeping her on a phone is important in case she needs something or I need to get in touch with her, but I would have chosen a different provider had I known my limitations.  I may pay the cancellation fee and switch if this is a service verizon offers.  My childs well being is worth it!

Journeyman

I am not even wanting to know CONTENT!  I just want to know WHO!  My teenager send 20,000 texts a month!  I was TOLD I would be able to monitor these wen we signed up, but now I have no access to ANY of her texts!?  Technology is great but leaves so many doors open for kids to get into trouble.  now my 10 YO wants to get our plan?  I cannot do that - not without any kind of parental control!  I cant block a number if I dont know what it is!  It is frustrating that I asked this question repeatedly when I signed up and was totally misled to get me to sign on the dotted line. This is one of several "misleading" answers that were given to me when I signed up.  I am upset with the deception - had I known the facts I would have opted for another provider that met my needs better!

Master

You can control you childrens phone usage, Research the phones before you purchase them one, Many have Parental controls built in as to where they can only call numbers you approve from the contacts listed you set up on the phone, Also you can limit the text they send/receive by going to your account online and setting up a "Whitlist" of approve numbers.

http://support.sprint.com/support/service/category/Parental_controls-Parental_controls

Message was edited by: Levi4u

Message was edited by: Levi4u

Journeyman

There are so many excuses for why we don't have access to this info, but yet sprint doesn't gives us the customers, the ok we will try and work on it. i would think sprint would be concerned about keeping there customers happy especially sence theirs so much competition with so many cell phone companies.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.