Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Text Messages Online?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Journeyman

Viewing Text Messages Online?

I have two phones in my account and I was able to view all incoming/outgoing text messages and pictures by looking at my account on Sprint... until recently. I am now only able to view one of these phones. How can I get it so that I can see the activity of both phones again? I have searched all over the Sprint site but I am unable to find how to re-activate this. Both of the phones are exactly the same and have the same plan so I know that has nothing to do with it. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you!

10 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Viewing Text Messages Online?

How are you able to view incoming and outgoing texts online? I thought sprint doesn't allow that. But if there is a way, please let me know!

Journeyman

yes, please do.

Journeyman

yeah, i really want to know how to read all my texts online.. i know it's possible but i've never been able to figure out how.. i have the original rumor and i text a lot so i'm lucky i if i still have texts on my phone from that morning by the time I go to bed, i really envy people with phones that have catagories for every name and can see every single text, picture, or phone call sent and received no matter how old or how many there are. If anybody finds out please let me know. thanks(:

Journeyman

I have been a sprint customer for about a year almost.....i have three lines thru them one for me,one of my oldest son and one for my second son.  Having teenage boys and being a single mother with long hours at work. I like to keep up with what my boys are doing and my question is can i see all of the incoming and outgoing textes that are done from our phones. Please reply....curious on if we can do this on sprint or not?????

Thank you!!!!

Journeyman

I have also been trying to to find old text online. If anyone know how please let me know.

Wizard

Monitoring someone else's or online-viewing of one's own text messages is not yet functionality that Sprint offers.

Journeyman

I have been a Sprint customer for more than 10 years and I was told that I could check online on the text messages but that is not true. I have never found out how and being that I have 5 lines and before has 8 does not matter how many lines you have. You cant and even if you call customer service they wont tell you what is in the messages because they do not have them they can not even tell the date and time or if it was incoming or outgoing they just see the charge

Journeyman

I can see all of mine, well I will have to check to make sure I can see the incoming messages. bot try this  http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/pictureMail/myMedia.do?cf=1

Master

You cannot view text messages set/received online at this time, It will be offered in the future, You can view all picturemail sent/received.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/223192#223192

https://pictures.sprintpcs.com/publiclogin.do

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.