cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Error 2112 when sending a text message?

SOLVED
Journeyman

What is Error 2112 when sending a text message?

I am getting an error message 2112 when trying to send a text message. I signed into the Sprint site to try and use the chat function for customer service but is has conveintly disappeared...

5 REPLIES

Re: What is Error 2112 when sending a text message?

KY_Keith, customers receiving Error 2112 for texting has been reported to fix agents and currently working to have this resolved. Please try a battery pull and update profile to see if this gets it working now.

Master

The messaging gateway was down for a bit yesterday but was back online fairly quickly. Texting should be working now.

Journeyman

I am still experiencing problems today, messaging gateway seems to be up and down randomly.  NYC - 10019

Journeyman

UPDATE: Actually the text message sometimes IS sent but the phone says 'Failed'. And the recipient gets multiple copies when I retry.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in New York City and have CONSISTENTLY been receiving that failure message for the past two weeks whenever I try to send text messages; ever since May 26.  And as of Saturday June 2 I have also completely stopped receiving voicemail notifications.  I literally have to call my own phone every single time I want to check for messages.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.