cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I get all the text messages on my phones sent to my sprint account where I can keep the important ones?

Highlighted
Patron

can I get all the text messages on my phones sent to my sprint account where I can keep the important ones?

I want to know if I can have my text messages sent to and from the phones on my account, attached to my statement either on-line or on paper. Preferrably on-line. So I have a way to keep the important ones.

Message was edited by: TJPARRELLY

8 REPLIES 8

Re: can I get all the text messages on my phones sent to my sprint account where I can keep the important ones?

Unfortunately we cannot provide a copy or print out of text messages to the bill or in an email. Sprint can only provide a print out of text messages if there is subpoena sent to us by law enforcement for those records. You can, however, forward those messages to your email address to have a hard copy if needed.

Journeyman

Re: can I get all the text messages on my phones sent to my sprint account where I can keep the important ones?

But when you do that you aren't able to see the date, time, or the person/contact/phone number it really came from.

- How far back are you able to get the text messages?

- How quick can this be done? (after you recieve the subpeona)

- Is there an extra charge to the customer when this is requested? Or is the charge passed on to the legal entity that requested it?

Journeyman

Once sprints corporate security is contacted with the request of text messages they can go pull last 90 days no estimated time frame on how long will take to recover info and no charge incurred to customer...hope this helps

Journeyman

Thanks for the info.

Message was edited by: mr8622

Journeyman

I was told that but when i called Sprint Corporate security, i was told i needed a notarized letter and that they could only give me the numbers, date and time but, not the actual messages.    What good is that?

Journeyman

Can one forward a text THREAD to an email address, or just individual text messages?

Journeyman

Unfortunatly, I am being heavily harrasseed and I fwd the 20 or so harrassing messages to my email and neither of my email accounts show the entire message...i need evidence to take to my job and i am unable to print it out. I am hoping a restraining order wil help, but working in the same buliding with this individual wil be difficult...a hard copy of his threats and insults would be very helpful.  Even with the number blocked without an actuall print out everything is only heresay. 

Journeyman

not sure what type of phone you have, but with my Evo I downloaded an app called SMS backup and I am able to sync all texts to my gmail account.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.