As a lot of people before me I have bought an iPhone 8 in Europe (so not in USA) from somebody in October 2018, I’ve checked the imei put my sim on it everything was working great but today (time has gone) i decided to make an réinitialisation and, surprise, I’ve seen it was impossible to complete the reactivation.
After retrying many times I have decided to check the imei again and lucky how I am It was on blacklist.
With some investigation more the sanction seems to be made by Sprint, what I would like to know is: what is the cause of the blacklist, obviously find a solution to unblacklists it. I’ve kept all the discussions with the seller for the proofs of it can be useful because of course he won’t do anything to fix the problem ...
I hope I will found a solution and thank you in advance to the importance you will give to my topic