cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text messaging history online

Journeyman

text messaging history online

i think it is so unfair for srint not to allow me to see my text messaging history online.... WHen will this change?

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: text messaging history online

I would like to see my text messaging usage history online as well.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Fair or not, it's not currently available online now.

We understand that other carriers have this option.  It's not something we offer at this time.

Thanks for your feedback and interest in this product!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Typical Sprint...doesn't give a sh*t about what customers want...Just tells you to suck it up.

Master

This was posted a couple days ago;  "We are working on this as part of our Account Controls roadmap and expect some limited trials to start in the 4th quarter."

Journeyman

I would like to c my texts online, but like always Sprint is the last company to offer things to their customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

i was learning how to use my phone, and by accident erased all the text, i am now worried because its all important stuff from work...Try to get them online, and says that have to fill up forms notarize, etc, etc etc, all this for my own info??? i hope soon sprint gets to the level of the rest of the phone companies...we are the last to get features that other have...

Journeyman

I agree.  I am having my phone fixed and cant view any of my text messages which are very important as some of them are work related.  I dont think its right that we cant at least view them on line.  this is something that would possibly have me change carriers to another company.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.