cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why isn't picture mail working correctly

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is bs still not all the picmail is showing up, i have 5 phones on my account and only 1 of them is having this problem not receiving all the picture messages. it will receive maybe on a good day 2 out of 5 pic. mails.

i have gone through 3 different phones because they kept saying it is the phone and they were not the same models either (instinct,moment and the trasnform). the pic mail problem has been going on over a year now. we have reset the phones 3 times each, hard reset phones not sure how many times. did battery pulls prob. 20 times had phone wiped out of sprints system 2 times(closed the phone on our account and restarted it), they have sent the reprovision prob. about 4 times.they have reflashed the software onto the phone.they have opened and closed 5 network tickets saying there is nothing wrong , checked and confirmed all network settings were correct.and numerous other thing (##-----#) whatever all the numbers were in between the #"s.

we have logged down and verified to sprint what time pic mail was sent from, different phones, different carriers, how big the pic was  the only thing not working is the pic. mail, all internet is working correctly, regular text messages work correctly.

95 REPLIES 95
Wizard

the pictures that the phone is not receiving by any chance are they going to your online albums instead of to your phone? if you will go to pictures.sprint.com and log in check to see if the pictures that you were sent are on the online albums

Journeyman

yes they are showing up in my online album on pictures.sprintpcs.com but they are not being sent to my phone.

Wizard

we are currently working on this issue at this time we do not have an etr to resolve the issue.  

Apologize for any Inconvenience. If i receive any current updates or fixes for this issue i will post.

Journeyman

Re: why isn't picture mail working correctly

they have been working on this issue for over a year and so far no go, i am sick of sprint doing this and tired of hearing that [..]about we are currently working on this. my wife uses this service to receive work for business and she always has to wait or drive home to use the comp to check her pic mail account. how would you like it if only half of your voice messages came thru and you were losing money because some [..]company wont fix the problem.

if they are working on it i would love to have that guys job, work on something for over a year and have nothing to show for it, if that was to happen at my job i would have been fired after 1 week not being able to show what i have done. why don't they just admit it doesn't work and it [...] to be you but thank you and is there anything else i can do for you, well thanks for calling sprint,

Message was edited by: mapesy

Journeyman

We are having the same exact problem with our Samsung Epic

Journeyman

im having that problem also

Journeyman

Re: why isn't picture mail working correctly

i think i may have it figured out now, i called sprint and had them make some changes to my account (took 3 different people but finally got someone to help me) didn't tell them why i was doing this but they made the changes for me, i am not saying exactly what i did because i want to wait and make sure it keeps working before having everyone call them and it stop working and be mad at me but i did this early today and so far i have sent 35 picture messages to the phone and i did get 34 of them and had friends pic. mail this phone and received all their pics. also but i think i was in a bad location in the 1 that didn't go thru. of mine.

its pretty sad that they claim to have had someone working on this for a year and not come up with anything helpful.

crossing my fingers that this worked. i am tired of sprints pic mail problems.

Journeyman

Facing the same issue myself. Am interested to hear if you get this fixed

ChrisA

Denver, CO

Using a Sprint HTC EVO 4G

Journeyman

I am having the same issues as well.  My husband and i both have pic mail but can only see my pics on line and not his. I don't know what to do from here. let me know if it works for you.

Journeyman

same prob here

Journeyman

Please let us know if u figure this out. My daughter and I both have EVO's and its very frustrating not getting our pictures. They say they are downloading and never come through. I do see them online and if we email them to each other they come right away. I love my EVO but this is ridiculous!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.