Resetting the 3G and 4G Configurations to Default Settings
1. Log in to the home page
2. Click Advanced settings > Device > About
3. Click Reset Device to Factory Defaults
4. When prompted, enter the SPC (Service Programming Code). If you don’t know your SPC, contact Sprint.
After a configuration reset:
• You must go through the device setup (page 20 of the userguide) and 3G activation or, if using 4G, use pay-as-you-go.
3G activation will start automatically
• Any changes you’ve previously made to the settings are lost
Note: Reset the configurations only if instructed by a Sprint representative. Any changes you have previously made to your settings
will be reset to factory defaults.