cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Novatel MiFi 500 4G LTE - Enjoying the MiFi 500 by the Pool

Wizard

This weekend was quite a mixture of busy and lazy. Saturday morning a good friend of mine came over to help me install one of these:

King+Canopy.PNG

Around our boat, what made this a difficult install was the length (27ft) and Florida's humidity, fortunately there was a bit of overcast out so we weren't also working directly under the sun.

Since my wife and I decided to get a boat instead of putting a pool in, my friend that came over has a very nice pool so once we got this canopy installed we headed over to their house and proceeded to

spend the rest of the day enjoying the pool.

Here is where the MiFi 500 came in handy, my friend is not computer savvy and only knows what he knows so I knew going over there that getting is wifi password wasn't going to be easy and that's ok, I have a Novatel MiFi 500 Mobile Hotspot.

I fired it up got my wife and I connected and with 4G LTE coverage it was really nice, my wife was able to buy some new books she wanted and I was able to surf the web, watch some youtube videos and just do whatever. however, our friends 50lb golden retriever puppy (yes still a puppy only 6 months old) had other plans, jumping in and out of the water and shaking off every 5 seconds! HA so we had to put all the electronics way to prevent the barrage water from Zoey shaking herself off!!

Cards.PNGside.PNG

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones and devices. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones and devices. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.