Hmmm. I see we now have an ssh login running on the MiFi. That would be extremely useful to use, especially for tunneling if only I knew what the user name and password were names "admin" and "root" and the admin password set on the web page don't appear to work...
MiFi® 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Novatel Wireless - 2.1.56
- Memory optimization
- Over the air software upgrade interruption management. If during upgrade 4G signal degrades and device switches to 3G, over the air update will pause
and the device will ask user to click resume.
- Web page redirection the next time an over the air update is available, when a customer launches their browser they will be rerouted to a webpage that
tells them an update is available to allow them to opt in or opt out.
- Added data usage widget to webpage user interface. Customer can view data usage.
- Added DLNA support to allow media sharing across any DLNA compliant device.
- Enterprise customers will have the ability to disable SD card.
- Support PPTP VPN protocol
Update your software
To update your MiFi over the air:
Check your software version