ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3GB 3G/Unlimited 4G plan

Journeyman

3GB 3G/Unlimited 4G plan

I'm wondering about the $44.95 3GB for 3G and unlimited 4G plan for mobile broadband devices.  The online store says that $10 discount can be given if you have another phone plan.  I have the Everything data 450 plan, and I'm wondering if I can get a mobile broadband device for $34.95.  Also, do I get my corporate discount on this plan?  I just want to understand the actual monthly costs for this plan, as I get a corporate discount on the Everything data 450.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: 3GB 3G/Unlimited 4G plan

Your Corporate discount only applies to the first line on your account. The 3GB/Unlimited plan is $44.99 with a $10 bundle discount because you are on the Everything Data 450. This plan is only available on a newly activated 3G/4G Overdrive Pro or 3G/4G Novatel MiFi. This plan is a great value if you are in a 4G area and don't plan on using very much 3G.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat