I noticed last night that I was able to connect with my Sierra Wireless 595u and everything was fine... until about 2MB later. At that point, I couldn't browse any websites, download podcasts, etc. At some point, I waited about 10 minutes and another 2MB were downloaded, then it stalled again. Last time I used it (maybe a week ago) it was perfectly fine. I've had that card for about 3 years and never had a single problem with it. I have the latest Sprint Smartview software and drivers/firmware for the card. I think the only difference in my computer between now and then was some Windows updates that got applied.