cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Inspiron mini

Journeyman

Dell Inspiron mini

I just purchased from Sprint the Dell inspiron mini, so far it is ok but I still am trying to find out what came with it...word 2010?  antivirus? Is it worth me investing my time in it. It is kinda slow..when i called Dell they want to charge me $80 to make it go faster and enhance it. would like it to travel with, i have the larger version of the Inspiron but caring it around it is a little heavy. Who has the mini and what can you tell me about it?

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Dell Inspiron mini

The Dell Inspiron Mini Netbook comes with preloaded software only.  Microsoft office starter 2010 (Word and Excel starter 2010), Adobe Flash Player 10, McAfee 30 day free trial, and Dell Data Safe local backup.  It just comes with the bare minimum to get your started.  The starter versions of the software are very limited and to get the full versions of the software you would have to upgrade.  I hope this helps.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat