Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find and update the software version on your 598U by Sierra Wireless

Highlighted
Journeyman

the updates tab (in settings) keeps telling me that "1 firmware update is available" but will not allow me to install it.(button grayed out). What's up ???

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

If you go to Help >> About SprintSmartview if your version is 2.50.00??? you have the most up to date software.  If not just go to sprint.com/downloads and select mobile broadband - then select your card - then pick the correct operating system - when prompted SAVE the file to your desktop - then uninstall the previous version and then install the new version.

Your devices firmware will not need to be updated - just the connection software.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat