ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find and update the software version on your Overdrive 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot

Journeyman

Find and update the software version on your Overdrive 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot

Hi, can not log in to update software "password" is invalid   this unt runs super slow, constantly keeps getting off line in the middle of my surfing.  have to wait for the unit to get back on line.  i have been on sprint here and have had it already logged off once and and lock up and had to wait.   verizon that i had before was much better.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Find and update the software version on your Overdrive 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot

Cherij007,

If you’ve forgotten the default password to your Overdrive’s admin console, you’ll need to hard reset the modem using the reset hole and power button on the front of the device. Once your modem resets, you should be able to use the “password” as the password to update the firmware. Below are the directions to update the firmware once you can access the admin page.

http://www6.sprint.com/downloads/mbb/pdfs/overdrivefirmwareupdateprocess2.23.pdf

Thanks,

Reesethegeek

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat