cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help guys :( bungie and Destiny

Journeyman

Help guys :( bungie and Destiny

I've been trying to play the new bungie game Destiny. Well apparently bungie has released that some networks are having problems with it because it gets misidentified as peer2peer file sharing. I know that is blocked here, and I can't connect using my sprint card. I go to my brothers house who has comcast and hook it up its fine. I'm lost Smiley Sad

I guess that the problem all these college campuses were having playing the game. The networks were blocking them because they thought it was a file sharing program.

Thanks for any info.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Help guys :( bungie and Destiny

Crewlella You may try to uninstall the game and then reinstall it. That usually helps. Let me know what happens. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks for the help Tiara. Uninstalled didn't work.. I was able to access it when I put my phone in hotspot mode. But my phone is on at&t. So it works on that network but not sprint. My firewall is turned off too.

Master

Crewlella - I would like to check the area to be sure our towers are not preventing you from using your Sprint card. Please provide the nearby cross streets and zip? - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat