Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the4G USB Modem 250U Sierra Wireless to work on my Macbook Pro? HELP!!!!!

Journeyman

How can I get the4G USB Modem 250U Sierra Wireless to work on my Macbook Pro? HELP!!!!!

Does anyone REALLY know how to get the 4G to work on a MACBOOK Pro?

The instructions only worked for 3G connection. The 4G does not work; it constantly "connects," shows on the screen that it is connected, but will not really connect to the internet. I called at least 4-5 times and everyone who claims to be a MAC expert goes through all the steps that are written above (I did that myself) and then I tried with another rep the 'Manual" method which did not work. I then went to TWO different Sprint stores and no one has yet to figure out the problem. Apple did what they could, but said it has to do with the software set-up, pointing back to  Sprint. Still waiting...............

BTW, the 4G works perfectly well on my 6 year old Dell desktop!

Message was edited by: MomKam770

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Patron

Hey buddy, im going through the same issue with my 4 day old new macbook pro. I'm not sure but it seems to be a software issue with sprint. I tested my card, went through hours of trouble shooting with sprint and even took my laptop back to apple for them to take a look at it. I was thinking i could switch cards and get a card that has software that works but I don't know if sprint has any other software for mac. what to do? I really am wondering.....

P.S.

my 3g works on this card, just not 4g.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat