cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect iPod to Overdrive Mobile after its initial turn off?

Highlighted
Patron

How to connect iPod to Overdrive Mobile after its initial turn off?

I am having a problem with connecting my iPod to the Overdrive Mobile.  I know that I inputed the passwords when I first connected but now it will not connect up.  Does anyone know what Settings  I need to change on the iPod or how I can fix this so it will automatically connect in the future?

Message was edited by: rvschenck

Message was edited by: rvschenck

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: How to connect iPod to Overdrive Mobile after its initial turn off?

Depends.  I have an overdrive and my ssid (network name) is hidden.  Now my macbook normally will not automatically connect 100% of the time.  I normally have to manually connect it...type in network name, correct security protocol then password and it connects.  My iPod has always connects the moment my overdrive is turned on.  My blackberry 9700 does too.  It may be that you just have to manually enter your password in every time.  Also check that you have the newest software for your overdrive.

Patron

Thanks, Mike.

I finally had my 14 yr old help me reset the ipod settings which involved resetting the password and it now works great.  I would have to have to reset each time I use a devise.  I appreciate your feedback.  It helps to know someone can offer assistance.     Robin

Journeyman

Np, glad to help.  I still havent figured out why i have to manually connect it every time even when the info is saved, but when i do figure it out I'll post it.  I think its just an APPLE thing, not an Overdrive issue cause like I said, the Blackberry jumps right on (ipod too) but my macbook will not.

Message was edited by: MikeWulf cause i forgot some stuffs...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat