cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Journeyman

I-pad

Will the Apple I-pad work on the Sprint Network, 3G/4G and hoptspot.

Jerry

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

I-pad

jehartness,

Thank you for your post. The iPad will work with a 3G/4G Hotpsot but the iPad itself is not supported on our network.

Chris

Journeyman

I-pad

Chris thanks for your response, but you have me confused. I know it will work on a 3G/4G and you inserted "but" "not supported on our network", so does that mean it won't work on the sprint network (hotspot)?, or what does the word "supported" refer to.

Jerry

Highlighted
Wizard

I-pad

jehartness,

To clarify: the iPad comes in two different versions a wifi-only version and a wifi+3G network enabled version, both versions will work with any of our hotspot devices such as the Overdrive, Mifi, or any of our phones that currently have hotspot features such as the Epic 4G or Evo 4G using the wifi feature. For the second version that is capable of wifi+3G network services it comes with 3G network access with out needing to use a hotspot or wifi service and Chris is saying currently only AT&T and Verizon offer that 3G network access for the iPad. I hope this clears up any confusion.

For more information on the differences between the two versions click this link for Apple's iPad spec website.

Journeyman

I-pad

Ok, got it. Thanks for you help

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat