cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interruption while trying to install 598U sierra wireless

Highlighted
Journeyman

Interruption while trying to install 598U sierra wireless

I have been trying to install my 598U sierra wireless aircard onto my Sony computer that has Windows Vista on it.  Every time I've tried this, I get the message:  The wizard was interrupted before Sprint Smartview could be completely installed.  I've tried disabling my anti-virus and windows defender and taken it into Radio Shack where I bought the aircard and had them work on it.  I had the older version installed on the same computer with no problems.  Nobody knows what to do.  Can someone help me?

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Interruption while trying to install 598U sierra wireless

I've seen this happen a few times where it will install and once it hits the drivers it will roll-back the entire install.  I would suggest trying SierraWireless's connection manager called watcher here .  I used it when I have my Compass 597U.  Very stable connection manager.  Give this a shot and see if this works out for you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat