cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiFi 3G/4G Novatel No Internet Access

Journeyman

MiFi 3G/4G Novatel No Internet Access

I had to restart my MiFi 3G/4G because I forgot my administrative password. Once I completed this task, I was using the internet and then Novatel began to change between the blue LED and the green LED. When on the Blue LED it will have a continous flashing and then go back to green, which was a solid green. On my computer and tablet it both stated that it is connected to the MiFi but no internet access. I dont know if I need to restart the MiFi again or it there something else that can be done?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: MiFi 3G/4G Novatel No Internet Access

Sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest your to delete all wireless connections from your pc/laptop and restart your pc and wireless connection and then try to connect. Let me know.

Abe

Journeyman

Re: MiFi 3G/4G Novatel No Internet Access

Thanks for the advice. There was no outages in my neighborhood. I had gone to a Sprint Store in which they just reset the device and I also was about to have the Tech Support to take my device to check it out further but I decided to take it home. I was able to reconnect the device to my laptop and I left my network as public network. I generally put my MiFi on the home network. So I will see if leaving it as the public network will help. I also did the software upgrade that was indicated on the MiFi website and the device reconnected to the laptop and I also left it as the public network. So I will see if this will keep me connected.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat