cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiFi 3G/4G Novatel No Internet Access

Highlighted
Journeyman

MiFi 3G/4G Novatel No Internet Access

I had to restart my MiFi 3G/4G because I forgot my administrative password. Once I completed this task, I was using the internet and then Novatel began to change between the blue LED and the green LED. When on the Blue LED it will have a continous flashing and then go back to green, which was a solid green. On my computer and tablet it both stated that it is connected to the MiFi but no internet access. I dont know if I need to restart the MiFi again or it there something else that can be done?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest your to delete all wireless connections from your pc/laptop and restart your pc and wireless connection and then try to connect. Let me know.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the advice. There was no outages in my neighborhood. I had gone to a Sprint Store in which they just reset the device and I also was about to have the Tech Support to take my device to check it out further but I decided to take it home. I was able to reconnect the device to my laptop and I left my network as public network. I generally put my MiFi on the home network. So I will see if leaving it as the public network will help. I also did the software upgrade that was indicated on the MiFi website and the device reconnected to the laptop and I also left it as the public network. So I will see if this will keep me connected.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat