cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiniPCI-e List 3G/4G

Journeyman

MiniPCI-e List 3G/4G

Can anyone point me in a direct to find a list of Sprint compatible and/or recommended MiniPCI-e 4G cards?

I am working on a product with the option to offer MiniPCI-e as a WAN port and trying to put together a matrix of compatible Sprint cards for our customers.

Thanks,

Mike S

[inappropriate link removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - "This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!"

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: MiniPCI-e List 3G/4G

Mike,

Thanks for reaching out! All Sprint cards that we currently offer can be found at sprint.com/shop.

- John R
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I Am looking for a minipci-e card similar to what would be installed in laptop. Your web shop doesn't carry.

I Can do a general google search and I receive various reports about models however I want to know if anyone has any experience with mpcie cards and what models

Master

mes7888,

Unfortunately, we do not carry or sell individual parts like that. The only thing similar would be the data cards that we have listed as John R mentioned. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat