Alright, so I use a Sierra Wireless U598 internet card for my internet. When I first got it, everything was fine. A few months later, it started to disconnect. I wasn't really worried, because it didn't happen that much. It started happening more frequently, and got annoying. We decided to get another Sierra Wireless (same model, just new), and it did the same thing. Finally, it just stopped working. We got it working again by using the cord extension that came with the device. However, it's just gotten worse. Now if I even touch the device, it disconnects. It's disconnecting like every 5 minutes. When it disconnects, it can take anywhere from 1-30 minutes to get it working again. We called customer support, and they didn't know what was wrong. They tried to restart the Sprint towers, but that did nothing. Sometimes when I try to connect, it gives me a "Error PHP 651", or something like that. I read what it said about it, and it just said take the device out and put it back in, or reboot your computer. Well obviously, that hasn't worked.