cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERDRIVE

Highlighted
Journeyman

OVERDRIVE

Hey everybody, I purchased my first overdrive in december 09' and am now working on number 3. I dont know what the deal is with these things but I cant find a good one. I spend 200 a month and half the time cant even surf the web. Am I the only frustrated customer here or what? I have been a long time customer to sprint but right now at&t is looking darn good. I like the capabilities of the new evo but is sprint going to charge me an early termination fee for my oeverdrive even though its obviously not doing its job and Ill still be using there network just in a different way?  Please anyone let me know your thoughts. Thanks digruntled customer!!!!!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: OVERDRIVE

I hightly recommend emailing dan@sprint.com and working with the folks there. If the Overdrive doesn't cut it for you ask to either be let out your contract without an ETF or get a USB stick.

Good luck!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat