cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overdrive Wireless 3/4G device - fraudulant & bogus usage & billing charges...

Journeyman

Has anybody else been fraudulantly charged for over-usage, or total within-limit usage that they didn't really use, from Sprint-Nextel Co. ? Sprint's been tacking on bogus usage & charges...AND they've withheld the detail of this usage from me, and they keep it off my online account until well after the fact; thus there's no "paper trail". I am filing an F.C.C. preliminary complaint investigation as I type this....

I know some number of Sprint customers have experienced this between June 2010 - February 2011, from reading through these Sprint.com Community pages (plus other sites) all day. So far it's been in the $100's of dollars. Amazing by itself: the "My Sprint" keeps updating our over-limit usage and fees every day this week, even thought the device has been shut down, unplugged, and in a drawer since last weekend, since we first thought we were just under the 5g limit.

Wow!

~ Scott T. Shier, in Michigan

removed@msn.com

Message was edited by: ClaudiPo - Removed email address.  Please do not share personal information in posts.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Scott—

This matter has been or is being discussed at

(Note that the last one is not subject to censorship by Sprint, and that former customers can post to it.)

I strongly encourage you to contact the FCC on their website (http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm) and your state public utilities commission, providing them with as much information as you can, and directing them to these links.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat