cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pocket Wifi Turn Off Roaming

Journeyman

Pocket Wifi Turn Off Roaming

Roaming, How to turn the roaming on and off on the Pocket Wifi? I don’t need roaming and would hate it if it connected without my knowledge and ran up a lot of overage. How can I turn off the ability to automatically roam if the Pocket Wifi lost the Sprint tower?

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Pocket Wifi Turn Off Roaming

JJJJJoe - The Pocket Wi-Fi device is a non roaming device, it does not have the ability to roam. - Krista
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Krista

Thanks, I have looked everywhere including reading the online Sprint Tutorials, Sprint pocket Wifi user guide, FAQ and others. I did not see where it said anything about roaming? Could you tell me where you read this and how I can find this to read, I have looked so long I would just like to read this. Thanks Thanks Thank you very much for taking your time to respond to my question as I have been pulling my hair out trying to find the answer to roaming with a Pocket Wifi.

Joe

Journeyman

Krista

I have another question why can I ( “Update the PRL (Preferred Roaming List) on your Pocket WiFi” ) if a Pocket Wifi  can’t roam?

Joe

Master

JJJJJoe

I apologize that it seems you are unable to find the information related to roaming on the Pocket Wifi. We were able to find it in a Facts Sheet we have access to. Here is some information regarding the PRL on your Wifi device. http://sprint.co/1CRKhIb Let us know if you have any other questions.

- Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat