Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Incorrect???

Go to solution
Journeyman

Profile Incorrect???

Every time I try to view local ad it automatically thinks I'm in Chicago, Illinois, when in fact I'm near Grand Rapids, Michigan.  I've updated my profile but that doesn't change anything.  Where I'm really having problems is posting things on craigslist because I'm trying to post near my house but it thinks I'm in Illinois so it flags it as spam.  Any ideas???  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Journeyman

The problem is not with your device so going to the store is not going to help. The problem is that your connection actually connects to the Internet at Sprint's POP (Point of Presence) in Chicago. No getting around it, I am afraid. For CL and the like that are so restrictive, you will need to hop onto a Wifi hotspot somewhere to complete the ad.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Hi,

I would recommend you visiting a Service & Repair location www.sprint.com/storelocator?ECID=SM:BW:20111202:STORELOCATOR.

Thank you.

----George

Journeyman

The problem is not with your device so going to the store is not going to help. The problem is that your connection actually connects to the Internet at Sprint's POP (Point of Presence) in Chicago. No getting around it, I am afraid. For CL and the like that are so restrictive, you will need to hop onto a Wifi hotspot somewhere to complete the ad.

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Thanks for the insight, was afraid that what you said might be the case.  Thanks again!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat