cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sierra Overdrive Pro

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sierra Overdrive Pro

I am not happy at all. I have been a Sprint customer for over 10 years. We have four devices. We pay premium prices. I recently purchased this piece device. I am only in a 3g area. I understand that. But I had much faster speeds with my broadband card. It doesn't matter if I am the only one on line or not. I have tried for two weeks to download the trial version of Adobe Photoshop. My connection speed is to slow to download. Why in the world am I paying this kind of money for this dial up speed is beyond me. Now Sprint gets to change my plan without notice? I have only had problems with this device. This is the second one and I can't use the other computer for the children because it isn't compatiable with xp. Great right! Anyone know how to get faster speeds. Seriously they are going to cap at 5g's. I may as well go pay the Verizon fees and have 4g.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat