cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal strength from 80% to 0%! Can you help?

Journeyman

Signal strength from 80% to 0%! Can you help?

I have an Overdrive and was pleased for about a month. Once in a while the speed would drop, but I ignored it. Last night I was disconnected so I've put the Overdrive home page on my screen and watched my signal strength go from 40% to 20% to 10% to 0. Today I logged on at 60% had a brief period of 80% and then went step by step down to 0. I'm now at 10%. Is this fluctuation normal? I am in a "good" area and needed to put the Overdrive upstairs to get a good signal, but I thought it would stay constant if the Overrdrive was not moved. I've gone over my 30 days, but I don't think I should have to deal with such fluctuations.

Message was edited by: jimkrall

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Signal strength from 80% to 0%! Can you help?

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you are experiencing Jim. It sounds like the coverage at your location has degraded somehow, this could be due to network degradation, if you have a sprint cell phone at this location have you experienced problems with the signal on it? If you would like to send me a private message I would be more than happy to further research this issue for you and find a resolution.

Journeyman

Re: Signal strength from 80% to 0%! Can you help?

I have had the same problem myself and am wondering if there is anything additional I can do. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat