cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartview 2.22.0010.0 for Mac

Journeyman

Smartview 2.22.0010.0 for Mac

I'm running OSZ Tiger, version 10.4.11 I think. Last night I updated to version 2.22.0010.0 and now the program won't open. When I try to open the program, the splash pops up for a few seconds and I can see the title in the menu bar. Then everything goes away. Has any one else had this problem?

I searched the Sprint site for the previous version, but no luck.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Smartview 2.22.0010.0 for Mac

Btw...my card is the USB598

Journeyman

Hi,

I have the same issue with smartview 2.22.0010. Ended up using the network preferences pane to connect with my EX720 card... Sprint customer care was no help at all and they could no understand the issue I was facing. The response I got from them was that the problem was with my Mac even though I told them I was able to connect with my network prefernces pane but not with the smartview software...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try Disk Utility and repair permissions see if that helps.

With some of the advice I've gotten from the mobile broadband team makes me think they don't even use the cards themselves.

Journeyman

I found a solution to the problem. Sorry for not posting it earlier. Basically, you have to do a clean install. Go through the library on your primary drive and remove all references to the software. All install receipts, preferences...everything. After that, restart and install the program. Everything will work just fine. Well, at least it did for me. =) I hope this helps!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat