cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Overdrive 4G Connection Error (2). It's been working for 2 months, now notta

Journeyman

Sprint Overdrive 4G Connection Error (2). It's been working for 2 months, now notta

I bought a Sprint Overdrive for work because any broadband in my area is terrible for some reason unless you pay for more of a T1 type connection.  So with 4G coming to Denver I thought it would be great.  2-3 months ago suddenly I had a 4G connection and all was wonderful.  The 3G here is spotty.  I'll go from great connectivity to 0 and back for who knows why.  Now, starting yesterday, my Overdrive will not connect to the 4G network.  It sees it, but won't connect.  The 3G is still spotty, so I'm stuck.  I tried connecting at my house this morning to see if there was any connection problem there, and behold, I have 4G at my house now.  And it connected seamlessly.  Any ideas of what to do?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat