cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower Locations

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tower Locations

I am very new here and new to broadband. When I bought my new computer (laptop) I decided to try to get away from dial-up so I purchased a 595U and signed on to Sprint. So far I am happy but I can't operate well in all places inside my home. Particularly in the basement where my little office is. I am purchasing the Z1900 Spotwave (learned about this while brousing the forums) and I would really like to pinpoint my cell tower. Does anyone know how I can do this? The coverage map I know about only lists tower locations for those installed in the last 120 days. Thanks

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Tower Locations

Thanks very much. I will see what they have.

Sprint Product Ambassador

That's a great site - it lists every antenna and tower that is out there. However, on 'unregistered' towers (less than 200 feet) it doesn't always list the people that lease space on the tower.

If you have a certain location you are interested in, post the nearest cross streets, city and zip and I'll look up the Sprint towers. It may take a day or two to get back to you...

Will

Journeyman

Thanks Wengla02. Nearest crossroad is Brock Road and Robert E. Lee Drive, Spotsylvania, VA 22553.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.