cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshoot common issues on your Overdrive Pro 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Sierra Wireless

2 REPLIES
Master

Troubleshoot common issues on your Overdrive Pro 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Sierra Wireless

This sounds like a firewall issue. Temporarily disable the firewalls and see if you still incur this issue.  If you are familiar with how to get a command prompt to come up the type  ping www.google.com   and see if it says host not found or if it shows 4 packets sent and 4 packets received.  Private message me if you need more help.

Larry

Master

Is your area covered under 4G?.If yes, what's the error message that you get when you open Internet Explorer?.I would say just reboot pc and try again. Also Iwould say go the the http://overdrive page click on advance settings- WAN- click on 4g tab and check if 4g is connected or not.if yes. go and check under WAN- SETUP-also check if WAN MODE- is set to 4g or 3g?.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can connect my computer (Dell PC) to my hotspot fine using 3G, but when the Hotspot switches to 4G, my computer won''t connect. The computer shows the device as connected in 4G mode, but my Web browser and outlook don't work.