cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U600 Drivers

Journeyman

U600 Drivers

I have a U600 USB device that worked fine on a Windows 7 machinie with 32 bit hard drive.  Our IT dept swaped my hard drive for a 64 bit drive and now smartview does not see the USB device.  I've downloaded and installed the latest version of Smartview.  Device manager shows the USB600 does not have a driver installed. I've pointed the driver search to the smartview folder, to the disk that came with the device and looked on the net, nothing finds a driver for the USB600.  I've looked at past posts on this issue and most responses are to load the most current version of smartview but I've already done this.  Where can I find the driver for the U600?

1 REPLY 1
Master

U600 Drivers

Here is a direct link I don't have access to this website to test. You did completely uninstall old smartview before you did the reinstall though, correct?

If your device is provisioned you only need Smartview for a 4G connection. You can create a manual DUN if the drivers load correctly.

http://www.drivermax.com/driver/update/MODEM/Franklin-Wireless-Corp./U600-EVDO-Modem/477821

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat