cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the 3G/4G Novatel MiFi Hotspot

SOLVED
Journeyman

Where's the 3G/4G Novatel MiFi hotspot that was supposed to be available at the end of February 2011?

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news/novatel-mifi-3g-4g-fact-sheet.htm

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES

The new MiFi was delayed slightly to the next launch window (currently slated for later this month I believe). I don't have any more information than that however.

Journeyman

Re: Where's the 3G/4G Novatel MiFi Hotspot

Got the following "Sprint Connection" for March (via email on March 2nd) and it says it is available now (i.e., "Get it now") so which is it?  Later in March or "now"?  It is not on the site yet and so if it is not available until later in the month, why did this email get sent? Thanks... 

http://sprint.m.delivery.net/w/webView?cid=13963286204&mid=1741647453&pid=964978&vid=1053&ee=cm5iYWt...

Sprint Product Ambassador

It is now scheduled for release in-store and on-site March 20th, 2011.  The connection newsletter had out of date information.  We are looking into that.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you know if Best Buy will have inventory on March 20th?

Journeyman

@wengla02, a Sprint insider told me today that the Novatel 3G/4G MiFi is pushed back yet again to 4/17 and the Overdrive Pro will be released on 3/20 instead.  What say you?

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hadn't heard anything about that - but then I'm not in sales or the product team.  Quite possible, although unfortunate if true.

I'll shoot a note into the product team, but I don't expect to hear back from them till after the weekend.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

@wengla02, any updates?  Thanks!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.