cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Screen on Overdrive B29

Highlighted
Journeyman

White Screen on Overdrive B29

The display on my Overdrive has gone completely white. Otherwise the device seems to work fine. I can still view the status on my computer. Have applied latest firmware update. Any ideas what this is? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: White Screen on Overdrive B29

more than likely, it's a hardware failure. I would reset the device to be sure. since your screen is not displaying any info, I would use the "restore to factory defaults" from the overdrive admin page, advanced settings, device tab, about. You will need your lock code, but Sprint can provide you with that. after resetting, you'll have to setup your security again, but if the screen is still white, the unit would need to be replaced. If you have TEP, Total Equipment Protection, a Sprint Service and Repair center can repair/replace it for no additional charge. without TEP and outside 30days, it will be $35 as long as it's within the mfr's 1 year warranty.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat