Did you mean: 

can i get unlimeted minutes for broadband

Journeyman

can i get unlimeted minutes for broadband

can i get unlimitted minutes for broadband

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: can i get unlimeted minutes for broadband

And by 'minutes' you mean unlimited data, right?

With Sprint you have one choice: Use 4G. If you don't live in a 4G area then you'll have to sell your house and move to Philly, DC, Las Vegas, Jacksonville, etc. They're all fine places to live, I'm sure you and your family will be very happy there.

Seriously, it's not all roses. Clear, one of Sprint's partners in the 4G effort, allegedly is limiting download speeds once you get over 8Gb a month (read the article here: http://stopthecap.com/2010/10/04/clear-admits-throttling-subscribers-despite-marketing-claims-customers-revolt-over-bait-switch-service/ ).

Currently the only genuine unlimted mobile data plan that I know of comes from T-Mobile. However, once you go over your 5Gb of data they then slow the connection down to about double dialup speeds. Still useful in a pinch but unlikely to be exactly what you want.

My advice is to stick with something wired rather than wireless if you want lots of data. At best you're going to be unhappy with overage charges and data rate throttling and at worst you're going to get booted by Sprint or another carrier plus charged a hefty Early Termination Fee to add to your pains.

Journeyman

Only if you put your Broadband card on business account

Highlighted
Journeyman

...which you can't get without more than one line so I don't think that really applies here. Correct us if we're wrong.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat